Prevent serious injuries and pain when working out.
Keep the maximum force for longer and minimise the risk of injuries in your wrists, hands and arms. These wrist wraps provide balance and reduce muscle fatigue.
They provide greater and safer support. They help you to improve your technique and your daily work-outs, giving you balance and peace of mind for your work outs, in the gym, when boxing or at home.
They reduce the risk of injury. They prevent damage that can last for weeks or months.
The best heavy-duty wrist wraps on the market.
What differentiates our SportVitae wrist wraps from others on the market?
- Length: 45 cm (18 inches).
- Width: 8 cm (3 inches).
- Velcro: 12.5 cm (5 inches) long.
- Velcro: 5 cm (2 inches) long.
They are long enough to enable you to enjoy a custom fit. Set the tension to your desired level, based on the type of work-out that you want to do.
These wrist wraps have thicker and wider loops to ensure that they stick in place better when they are being adjusted. They have super wide and reinforced Velcro in order to ensure that they stay in place during the most demanding workouts.
They come in a single size for men and women. They have been designed for all levels, from beginners to professionals.
They are made out of excellent materials. The high-quality cotton and stretch-resistant material provides maximum absorption and support during lifting. They will not irritate your skin.
Other wrist wraps are too short, soft or weak, and collapse after a couple of work-outs. These SportVitae wrist wraps will last longer.
Carry bag. They come with a useful bag to stop them from getting lost in your sports bag.
- Double-stitched seams and extra big Velcro: They have a unique and very strong design thanks to their highly reinforced and strong seams. They ensure that your wrists last longer and ensure that they do not collapse under extreme pressure. The Velcro straps are the longest and widest on the market and have unbeatable fastening and superior durability. The support that they provide during exercise will help to prevent injuries and improve your work-outs.
- Perfect length: these wrist wraps come in the ideal length. At 45 cm long, they are more than long enough to keep a suitable amount of tension on your wrists during work-outs. They are longer than other wrist wraps that come in at a shorter length, but at the same time, they are not too big or bulky. As a result, they are not unwieldy or annoying to use or put in place. You can store them easily in the carry bag that we provide when you purchase them.
- Soft, durable and elastic material: They are made with extremely strong materials. They provide a higher level of support in order to immobilise your wrists when you need to. If you wish, you can loosely wrap them around your wrists in order to provide greater movement for wrist articulations, but still provide support. Their controlled compression results in less restriction to the blood flow compared to more elastic wrist wraps. They are not too soft and do not stretch over time.
- Easy fit: They are easy to use. The thumb loops mean that the wristbands do not move when you roll your wrist. This makes it easier to put them in place and adjust them to just the right level of tension that you want to put on your wrists. Once they are properly attached to your wrists, you can remove the loops from your thumbs if you wish, in order to provide greater comfort when you are working out. Each wrist wrap can be easily identified with L/R labels, making it easy to put them in place.
- Strength, technique and balance: Thanks to the support that these SportVitae wrist wraps provide, you will enjoy greater balance when moving and will be able to improve your technique in work-outs that aim to strengthen muscles in your wrists, forearms and arms. Whether you are working out, doing CrossFit exercises, doing bodybuilding, doing weightlifting or doing any other sport, these wrist wraps will help to prevent sudden twists that can result in damage, preventing all kinds of injuries in this area.
Click Here For More Information