How to inflate the ball:
– Inflate the ball and ring before you exercise.
Let the ball and inflatable ring reach room temperature before you inflate them.
Insert the pump into the air valve on the ball. Pump to fill the ball and inflatable ring.
Stop pumping once the ball and inflatable ring have reached the marked sizes. Your ball is now ready for use. Do not pump it up too much.
When inflating the ball for the first time, it cannot be inflated to 100% of its size. Because of its material, it will inflate to the correct size the second time.
– How to deflate the ball and inflatable ring:
Remove the valve cover with the pull-off tool that is included in the box contents. Turn the valve back and forth in an upwards motion, until the valve is fully extended.
Please do the right exercises. Choose exercises suitable for your level of strength and flexibility. Follow your doctor’s recommendations. Stop training immediately if you feel weak or experience pain.
Store your ball inside at room temperature. Exposure to the sun causes the ball to break over time.
Easy to clean. Our fitness ball can be easily wiped clean with a soft, damp cloth. Our fitness ball is phthalate-free and does not contain heavy metal elements.
Keep the ball away from sharp objects
- 2 combinations – 2 choices: Gymnastic ball with inflatable ring. Gymnastic ball with resistance bands, inflatable ring.
- Multi-functional gym ball: suitable for fitness training, pilates, yoga, gymnastics, spines, aerobics, abdominal workout pregnancy exercises, physical therapy, fitness equipment and rehabilitation measures. 2000 lbs. maximum weight, the fitness ball is tough enough to be used every day as a balance chair at your office desk and for working out in your home gym, fitness studio or yoga classes.
- 65 cm exercise ball suitable for customers 162 to 179 cm in height. As a replacement for an office chair it is perfect for desktops 80 – 95 cm in height.
- High-quality fitness ball: made of hypo-allergenic and durable PVC material. It is a very popular yoga ball. The PVC material used for the product often has a low odour. This odour will disappear after a while and is not harmful to your health. Put the ball in a well ventilated place and the smell disappears within just a few days.