Physical fitness helps us to cope better with these requirements of our environment. The positive effects of fitness training make up for every effort. Fitness training is enormously diverse because the term includes not only classical sports such as aerobics, gymnastics and jogging, but, for example, also balancing and faszien training.
Although it is possible to distinguish between pure endurance training and strength training, some sports, such as cycling, can not be clearly defined, but it is rather a combination of both types of training.
In our fitness equipment store, you will find a wide range of fitness equipment for fitness training
From fitness mats, fitness belts, gymnastics balls, jumping ropes, running accessories and water bottles, dumbbells, pull-up bars, power station accessories, training gloves, kettlebells and medicine balls to acupressure mats, Spiky massage Balls, lacrosse balls and massage accessories. We guarantee the right fitness equipment for everyone. The selection of #DoYourFitness fitness accessories is complemented by our yoga, swimming, diving, snorkeling and outdoor activities with our #DoYourYoga, #DoYourSwimming and #DoYourOutdoor branded products.
- The original #DoYourFitness ‘PowerMonster’ dumbbell features excellent workmanship and is therefore suitable for targeted strength and endurance training. Our dumbbells are available in different weight classes from 2 to 20 kg. Weight: The #DoYourFitness ‘PowerMonster’ kettlebell comes in the weights of 2kg, 3kg, 4kg, 6kg, 8kg, 10kg, 12kg, 15kg and 20kg. In addition to the classic black basic design, each weight class has its own eye-catching colour in order to easily distinguish among them.
- Benefits for you: Due to the weight gradations of 2 kg up to 20 kg, the kettlebells are eminently suitable for beginners and women as well as for aspiring athletes. Using them, you can gradually increase your strength; the gradations between the individual weight classes make this particularly convenient. Of course, our kettle bells are also used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation.
- Your benefits at a glance: Ideal training equipment / weight classes: 2 – 20 kg / Elegant, simple design / Suitable for both ambitious athletes and beginners: modern colours as eye-catcher / completes your home gym / 100% cement filling.
- Tip: The dumbbells help bring variety into your workout routine and can be used in various ways, such as for the kettlebell swing. This allows you to train your muscles from different angles, which ultimately also benefits cardiovascular health.
- Targeted training sessions enable you to make great progress in flexibility and encourage your body to burn fat. The more muscle mass you build up, the higher your daily calorie needs. You will also feel fitter and healthier faster!