The Kemket Kettlebell Weight for a complete and comfortable workout. Easy-grip handles mean no slipping, and the outer casing and anti-slip base make them strong and durable. The Kettlebells have been designed to take up as little space as possible and can be displayed on a Kettlebell rack. Product Features • Ergonomically designed easy-grip handles for maximum comfort • Anti-slip base • Compact and easy to store • Durable and long lasting Why Strength Training:- As one of the most effective ways to reduce body fat, increase lean muscle mass and burn calories more efficiently, strength training is an important part of any fitness program. Studies have shown that strength training can help to increase the endurance of muscles, while also helping to increase bone density, reduce resting blood pressure and improve balance and co-ordination. Kettlebells are one of the most effective pieces of equipment to use during a strength training session. Offering users a full body workout, they utilise different muscle groups through their ability to be flung, lifted and pushed. How to Use a Kettlebell:- To get the most out of your workout, it is essential that you are using the correct weights. As a guide, the last rep should be struggle. You should still have control over the weight and your form should still be correct but you’ll feel like you can’t repeat the movement any more. Kettlebells are ideal for explosive exercises that work major muscles, burn body fat, and build power, but they can also be used to add a new dimension to standard weight training exercises such as chest presses, bicep curls and rows.
- Performing exercises like squats, throws, arm raises, etc. with a kettle bell works on your strength and balance at the same time. Increase your body flexibility and dynamics with specific exercises. Tone muscles, develop core and functional strength and strengthen joints.
- Due to the shape of the kettle bells, many exercises can be performed with better form using kettle bells, many also prefer using kettle bells to perform certain athletic moves. Work on complete range of muscles when you swing them backwards and forwards or from side to side.
- Kettle bells are increasingly popular. They are a good substitute for dumbbells and traditional weights. Kettle bells have a strong molded construction with an ergonomically designed handle for enhanced comfort.
- Kettle bells have been proven as one of the most effective tools to increase functional strength and muscle endurance. Excellent for core stability and functional workouts. Designed for space saving functional fitness training.
- Perfect for home use. Build Muscle or lose weight. A workout to suit you. Develop co-ordination flexibility and build solid core strength