Looking for a challenging Kettlebell workout that really works? Tired of doing the same old routine?
We designed Kettlebell Stack 52 for you. We put the most effective Kettlebell exercises on playing cards. Deal yourself a workout or play a game like Fit Poker or Bullshit with your friends and have the time of your life getting in the best shape of your life!
· Fit Poker: Bet and perform exercises instead of chips!
· Bullshit: Get caught lying, and you do the exercises on the cards you pick up!
About Stack 52 and founder, Sergeant Volkin
Our mission is to make exercise fun and accessible for everyone.
Sergeant Volkin has a master’s degree in science, has authored 5 books, and has over 20 years of fitness experience. The US Army awarded Sergeant Volkin a medal for the fitness programs he designed for the troops. Stack 52 exercise games have been sold in over 24 countries.
What’s in the Box:
Kettlebell Stack 52 contains 55 cards. There are 8 different colors with each color representing the dominate muscle group worked. The Kettlebell Duo Pack contains 110 cards.
· 11 Leg exercises (Duo Pack: 19)
· 4 Arm exercises (Duo Pack: 9)
· 5 Chest exercises (Duo Pack: 8)
· 5 Shoulder exercise (Duo Pack: 7)
· 4 Back exercises (Duo Pack: 4)
· 9 Abdominal/Core exercises (Duo Pack: 17)
· 5 Cardio exercises (Duo Pack: 19)
· 9 Full body compound exercises (Duo Pack: 21)
· 4 Instructional Cards
Recommended Equipment (Not Included):
1 light kettlebell: About 20 lbs for men, 12 lbs for women
1 medium kettlebell: About 40 lbs for men, 25 lbs for women
1 heavy kettlebell: About 60 lbs for men, 40 lbs for women
- CONTAINS all 104 exercises in the Kettlebell Stack 52 Series. Difficulty ranges from beginner to advanced and targets every muscle group: Legs (19 exercises), Arms (9), Chest (8), Shoulders (7), Back (4), Abs (17), Cardio (19), and Full Body (21). Achieve elite fitness and become an expert with kettlebells.
- CREATE AWESOME WORKOUTS IN SECONDS: No planning or preparation. Shuffle the cards and deal yourself a workout or play a card game. Visit our website for free game ideas or modify your favorite card game into a workout!
- EASIEST WAY TO LEARN KETTLEBELL EXERCISES: Each card has an illustration and description that explains how to perform the exercise. Scan the QR code with a smartphone or tablet to watch a quick video demonstration of the exercise.
- FUN & MOTIVATING: Games and competition make exercise fun! Play by yourself or compete with your friends! No more boredom. There are 104 different kettlebell exercises and endless game possibilities.
- 100% MONEYBACK GUARANTEE: If you don’t LOVE the Kettlebell Duo Pack, you get your money back, period.