Physical fitness helps us to cope better with these requirements of our environment. The positive effects of fitness training make up for every effort. Fitness training is enormously diverse because the term includes not only classical sports such as aerobics, gymnastics and jogging, but, for example, also balancing and faszien training.
Although it is possible to distinguish between pure endurance training and strength training, some sports, such as cycling, can not be clearly defined, but it is rather a combination of both types of training.
In our fitness equipment store, you will find a wide range of fitness equipment for fitness training
From fitness mats, fitness belts, gymnastics balls, jumping ropes, running accessories and water bottles, dumbbells, pull-up bars, power station accessories, training gloves, kettlebells and medicine balls to acupressure mats, Spiky massage Balls, lacrosse balls and massage accessories. We guarantee the right fitness equipment for everyone. The selection of #DoYourFitness fitness accessories is complemented by our yoga, swimming, diving, snorkeling and outdoor activities with our #DoYourYoga, #DoYourSwimming and #DoYourOutdoor branded products.
- BENEFITS: Our iron kettlebells feature excellent workmanship, are wonderfully easy to handle, and take up little space. Excellently suited for targeted and effective strength training. Our kettlebells are, of course, made from 100% cast steel. First-class workmanship makes our weights the first choice for fitness studios, physiotherapists, personal trainers, medical centres, boot camps or for training at home. This makes fitness training a pleasure.
- WEIGHTS: The #DoYourFitness kettlebell comes in hand weights of 2 kg, 4 kg, 6 kg, 8 kg, 10 kg, 12 kg, 16 kg, 20 kg and 24 kg. Each weight class is clearly identifiable. The weight is, like the brand mark, cast into the kettlebell. Alongside barbell training, dumbbell training and strength training with fitness weights, kettlebell training is enjoying a growing popularity because it allows for a variety of new exercises that cannot be carried out using conventional weights.
- SUITABLE FOR: Due to the weight gradations from 2 kg up to 24 kg, the kettlebells are just as suitable for beginners and women as they are for fitness professionals. Using them, you can gradually increase your strength. Of course, our kettle bells are also used in physiotherapy and rehabilitation training. Our kettlebells have recently been used in fitness boot camps in particular. This is now a huge trend in Germany too.
- CERTIFIED QUALITY: Anatomically shaped weights made from 100% cast iron. Our kettlebell was developed in collaboration with fitness trainers with particular regard to optimal weight composition and gradation, and tested once again by our quality department at the production site. Our products are also SGS-certified. Summary: An excellent piece of brand-name sports equipment for performance, popular and recreational sports. #DoYourFitness is a trademark of #DoYourSports GmbH.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: The cast steel kettlebells from #DoYourFitness are available in nine different weight classes (from 2 kg to 24 kg). The weight is clearly indicated on each one. This makes them eminently suitable for aspiring strength athletes, as well as for rehabilitation exercises that start off with light weights. Our round weights are simply excellent pieces of sports equipment for strength, performance, popular and recreational sports. Proven studio quality for a professional workout.